Re: Install of 10g on WinXP Sp2

From: Lloyd Sheen <sqlguyremoveallofthis_at_tostopspamhotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:34:50 -0500

This is an almost (only SP2) install of XP Pro. I did find somewhere in the docs a command line start command that seems to work.

I think it is running now after much nashing of teeth. I have been working with UDB and SQL Server for last 18 mths and forgotten what a "delight" it is to work with Oracle again.

After the install I cannot find Enterprise manager , is that still installed? Last version I used was 9i.

Lloyd Sheen