Re: How do I set ORACLE_SID in windows NT environment

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 12 Dec 2004 13:33:31 -0800

snip

> Your customer knows this, hopefully. If not, you have done a great
> disservice to them.

snip

> Apparently you're not familiar enough.

snip

> create your desired database? Is the installer that great of a
> challenge to you?

snip

> I cannot believe you have the unmitigated audacity to call yourself
> 'oracleguru' in your email address. It truly is a false claim and
> should be changed immediately. If this is all the better you can do,
> if this is the best quality of service to your customer you can
muster,
> issue a prompt, courteous refund. Then learn more about UNIX, Linux,
> Windows and Oracle before you set out upon another such project.
This
> one is clearly beyond your current abilities.
> David Fitzjarrell

If your purpose in contributing to this newsgroup is to help people, then please try to be helpful.

If your intentions are to insult people, are there not other places to do that?

People like to create email addresses that sometimes are what they wish to be rather that what they are. Received on Sun Dec 12 2004 - 15:33:31 CST