Re: Auditing an app's SQL - How?

From: Peter Nolan <peter_at_peternolan.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2004 14:36:54 -0800

Hi Walt,
sorry I didn't see this earlier....the MSFT Oracle ODBC driver supports about ODBC 3.1 or somewhere way back there and has been stabalised for a long time now.....MSFT have also stabalised their definition of ODBC in favour of ADO.NET....I tried using it about 2 years ago and when I read up on it the answer was 'don't'...;-)

Glad you solved your problem anyway.....

Also, if you ever want to look at a really detailed trace of your calls you can always run an ODBC trace from your ODBC DSN panel...not sure if you know that, lot's of people don't....it is very handy but it is very slow...

Best Regards

Peter Nolan Received on Sat Dec 11 2004 - 16:36:54 CST