Re: Sybrand Bakker - request for a list of insults

From: Lurker by Nature <I.hate.spam_at_keep.it.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:14:17 GMT

"Pete" <peter.claridge_at_lycos.co.uk> wrote in message news:9a9277b9.0412110704.6be5de8f_at_posting.google.com...
> I am wanting to put together a collection of the demeaning one
> upmanship comments SYBRAND BAKKER has written in this and related
> groups. This will be used for a website I am creating. If you have
> some then post to this thread please. Typical examples (the entire
> thread can be viewed in Google groups) are:

IMO - Yes, Sybrand can be very mean spirited, and worse, his demeanor sets a tone for this entire newsgroup. But... He is extremely knowledgeable and occasionally answers questions without being demeaning. Further, you aren't going to change him and the bandwidth consumed by an online flamefest is entirely unproductive. Received on Sat Dec 11 2004 - 11:14:17 CST