Re: change owner of objects

From: Denis Do <nospam.denisdo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 03:23:42 GMT

To get TTS working, you must turn it into RO mode first (that is even worse than export in production environment) Second, there is "sanity check" script to get sure there are no dependant objects (and there will be), so you can end with "transporting whole DB to itself :-)

And even if all works :-), the main reason of not doing this: how you are going to unplug and plug datafiles from original DB to itself? Different name? 2x space?
To me sounds like not working idea at all, sorry:-)