Re: Oracle 10g for Linux x86-64bit

From: Eberhard Niendorf <eberhard.niendorf_schrott_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 21:32:06 +0100

Fabrizio wrote:

> I suffered on glibc-devel-32bit as well!!!
>
> Haven't you met any issue during the relink?

The retry button during the install dialog after failure and installing the glibc-devel-32bit package was not successful. But a new fresh installation helped. The relink script contains a stupid syntax error at line 59 (also existent in some 9i installations), but one can ignore them. No problems else for me. Instead of gcc 2.95.3 for x86 is for x86_64 the gcc 3.2.2 and 3.3.? supported, not 2.95.3
I've only installed the database with partitioning option and no EM, this what one really needs.

Eberhard Received on Thu Dec 09 2004 - 14:32:06 CST