Re: Exceeded user quota on Index Tablespace

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 9 Dec 2004 10:45:54 -0800

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

> And there's a closing right bracket missing from that example, I now
> realise (I never can count the damn things properly!!)

Have your favorite editor check it for you. At least, vi can show the matching paren when you press a certain key while on a paren ( http://www.eng.hawaii.edu/Tutor/vi.html and search for % ). I think in some editors you can write macros that can highlight that stuff, too.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
But at least google is finally going to the %&%*& login screen when I