Re: Determine all updates to DB between 2 points in time?

From: <tim.kearsley_at_milton-keynes.gov.uk>
Date: 9 Dec 2004 01:13:52 -0800

Stuart,

If you are using Oracle 8 or later then you have a utility called LogMiner available. This will in essence do what you require I think, though it does have a few limitations. I personally find it a little cumbersome to use but that IS a personal opinion. Searching MetaLink or the Oracle docs at tahiti.oracle.com for "LogMiner" should get you the details on how to use it.

Regards,

Tim Kearsley