Oracle Encryption

From: willie <w2jin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Dec 2004 12:38:51 -0800

Hi,

I am trying to set up encryption for Oracle 9i, but I got following questions. Anyone will be appreciate if you can help:

  1. I did install "Oracle Advanced Security", I can see it from Oracle Installer, but why I can not see this tab from Oracle Net Manager when I try to configure it.
  2. what is the relation of Oracle Wallet and "Oracle Advanced Security SSL", the following link show the Oracle Wallet has to be configured first then enable SSL http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=Oracle+Advanced+Security+tab&hl=en&lr=&selm=9r05j4%2415382%40hkunae.hku.hk&rnum=1 Is this the correct steps?

Thanks
WJ Received on Wed Dec 08 2004 - 14:38:51 CST