Re: Auditing an app's SQL - How?

From: Walt <walt_askier_at_YourShoesyahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:31:56 -0500

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

> Of course, every normal insert will generate Redo. So make friends with
> Log Miner, and you'll be able to see the redo your insert statements are
> generating.

Yeah, if it's successful. In my case the problem is that the insert statement is failing and throwing an error.* I'd like to take a look at the SQL that's causing the trouble. If it fails, it won't make it to the redo logs, right?

Guess I should have said that to begin with...I'm trying to capture SQL statements that *fail*.

*Since somebody's probably going to ask, the specific error is: '80040e3d' A specified type was invalid
If I can view the SQL I can probably figure out what's wrong.

--
//-Walt
//