Re: Help writing SQL query

From: Barry Bulsara <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:19:36 -0000

Look - I don't have control over the structure of the data I am using. This is just the way it is.

What I need is a few pointers on how to contruct an SQL query to retrieve what I want out of the dataset. Despite what has been said earlier in the thread, the problem is clearly not "trivial" either. Barry