Auditing an app's SQL - How?

From: Walt <walt_askier_at_YourShoesyahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:47:07 -0500

This is probably a basic question but I can't find the answer in any of the available docementation.

We've got an app that's somewhat of a black box. How can we determine at the database end what SQL it's running? In particular, I'm interested in the INSERT statements it is making against a particular table.

The dba_audit_trail doesn't capture the SQL and fine grained auditing only appears to support SELECT statements in 9.2.

Can anybody point me to a tool/command that effectively says "spool all the INSERT statements on table my_table to a place where I can review them?" i.e. the equivalent of SQL Profiler in SQL Server?

Thanks.

Oracle 9.2.0.4, W2k3.

--

//-Walt