Re: Help writing SQL query

From: Barry Bulsara <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:22:16 -0000

DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote:

> I got that. And I am still of the opinion it is school work: Protests
> to the contrary aside.
>
> Take a good look at the table names and data being offered up:
> familymember1
> familymember2
> from family
>
> This is not PeopleSoft or SAP, Seibel or Baan. This is either school
> work or a home grown application. So if Barry wishes to change the
> structure I will help him.

Daniel, I can't change the structure. I am not designing this, it is what I have to work with, and I have to get the information into a proper structure.
The reason I have chosen familymember1 and 2 and the contrived data is to make the explanation simple and hopefully get on the road to a simple query. Regards
Barry Received on Tue Dec 07 2004 - 13:22:16 CST