Oracle IAS on SQL Server 2000 ?

From: <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Dec 2004 03:05:46 -0800

Hi All,

We plan to develope JSP/Servlet application and deploy it into Oracle IAS 10g Java edition.

Due to the cost and also that SQL Server already has Reporting Services, we are considering using SQL Server 2000 as Backend database.

Has any body heard about such implementation ? Does it make any sense ?

Thank you for any help,
Krist Received on Tue Dec 07 2004 - 05:05:46 CST