Re: Help writing SQL query

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:22:38 +0100

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:51:22 -0000, "Barry Bulsara" <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Thank you for your reply Daniel but it does not help me. Further I am
>neither a school child nor need to understand anything about normalisation.
>This is the structure of the information I have and I need some help writing
>the SQL query to give me the required resultset. I do not believe this is as
>you put it trivial. Repost below.

It is trivial. It is however not trivial, as you seem to know everything better and don't know about both normalization and Usenet. Your repost is uncalled for, your statement you don't *need* to know about normalization in addition clearly demonstrates you don't *want* any guidance, as you already *know* how it should be resolved. Then why don't do it yourself?

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA