Niall's OMLET Pages: http://omlet4.blogspot.com/

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2004 00:24:08 -0800

A word on comments. The ability to comment has been removed for the time being. I wished to avoid this, but Amjad Daoud of the University of Petra repeatedly abused the anonymous posting setup to advertise his rather poor product. I expect to provide this functionality again shortly, but in such a manner that will allow me to remove unwanted and inappropriate material from the site.

Part of the process of scientific dialog, and progress is the ability to publicly discuss and critique comments and ideas. This is a fundamental basis for progress. I have to say I find it sad that a member of an academic institution would abuse this process for personal financial gain. I will never censor criticism and discussion of Oracle, RDBMS systems or related ideas. Product advertising however will get short shrift. Received on Mon Dec 06 2004 - 02:24:08 CST