Re: OK to revoke privileges from SYS or DBA?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:47:55 -0800

Michel Cadot wrote:

> "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> a écrit dans le message de news:1102272986.366416_at_yasure...
>

>>You can contact me off-line if you wish and are a U.S. person.

> Could I ask you why he must be a US person and why you don't post your solution here?
>
> Regards
> Michel Cadot

You do recall I consult with a very large aerospace firm (aka a US defense contractor). Some of the information I have is privileged and can only be shared with US persons at specific firms or government agencies.

That is why I asked to be contacted off-line by the OP.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington