Re: ASSM is evil...

From: Oradba Linux <oradba_linux_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 14:33:42 GMT

Howard J. Rogers wrote:
> ...well, not really, of course! But this took me a little by surprise,
> and I thought it was worth documenting accordingly:
>
> http://www.dizwell.com/2004/12/assm-is-evil.html
>
> Regards
> HJR
Howard

It looks like a unique situation. I have read about this on asktom website. Other than this are there reasons to avoid this. We are not on RAC right now but will be moving to 9iR2 RAC on Linux in Q2 2005. So can we build new tablespaces right now with ASSM or just go for manual . Received on Sat Dec 04 2004 - 08:33:42 CST