backwards inferring scripts?

From: D. Alvarado <laredotornado_at_zipmail.com>
Date: 3 Dec 2004 12:03:25 -0800

Hello,

   We are running Oracle 8.1.7 for Solaris and have an old set of tables in our db. Unfortunately, we don't have the original SQL scripts that created these tables. Is there some way in Oracle that you can export a script with all the "CREATE TABLE" statements already built? The tables we wish to do this for are

COMPONENTS
PROGRAMS Much thanks, - Dave Received on Fri Dec 03 2004 - 14:03:25 CST