Convert Tables - Access to Oracle

From: Jason Gyetko <jgyetko_at_epower-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:28:17 -0500

Does anyone know of a good Access to Oracle conversion process or program? I tried Intelligent Converters - Access to Oracle v1.3, which converted all tables successfully, but I am having issues with the Number fields that were converted. When I link to the Oracle DB from Access, the Number fields are shown as Text instead of Number, but when I look at them in Oracle they are Number fields. The conversion made the Size property of the Number field 38. If I change that to 0 my Access links are ok. Thanks. Received on Fri Dec 03 2004 - 12:28:17 CST