ORA-03217 ALTER TABLESPACE TEMP PERMANENT; 9.2

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_accms33.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: 2 Dec 2004 11:18:38 GMT

I wrote down in my notes from 8.1 and pre 8.1 days that in case I'm getting the following error on import:

"S 121 PCTINCREASE 50 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT) T
"LESPACE "TEMP""

IMP-00003: Oracle-Fehler 2195 gefunden
ORA-02195: Versuch zum Erstellen eines PERMANENT-Objekts in einem TEMPORARY-Tabl espace

that an

ALTER TABLESPACE TEMP PERMANENT; would help.

It doesn't help me in 9.2. I'm getting:

 ORA-03217 ALTER TABLESPACE TEMP PERMANENT; 9.2 Any help appreciated. Side question: Could someone show me up the way which documentation I should have got to solve this problem juist by studying the docs. Which document should I consult in such a case?