Re: 2 GB myth

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:07:39 +1100

DA Morgan wrote:
> Howard J. Rogers wrote:
>

>> Your being your usual, imprecise, self. I didn't explode. Strangely,
>> even with Daniel, I don't explode.
>> HJR

> That's your opinion ... and not one that I share.

Given that it is me that is said to be doing the exploding, I think I can be fairly definitive about whether or not I am actually exploding. It's therefore not an "opinion", and whether you share it or not is therefore a matter of complete indifference.

HJR Received on Wed Dec 01 2004 - 21:07:39 CST