Re: Make Oracle AR applications working read-only

From: SW <flyhorse_127_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Dec 2004 07:38:32 -0800

> > 2. Make the related tablespaces read-only
>
> Can you try that? I think it should work. There's a FND_ table that
> lists tablespaces for each product. I think it's
> FND_PRODUCT_INSTALLATIONS. Just make the tablespaces for the AR
> product read-only.
>
> Yong Huang

Basically, there are 3 data tablespaces related to Oracle AR. They are FND, AR & SHR. To make Oracle AR still operational, we must remain FND read write which includes all the Oracle AR system tables inside. We can only make AR & SHR read only since they contain all the customer data which we don't want to change during the migration period. Thanks a lot again! Received on Wed Dec 01 2004 - 09:38:32 CST