Now and then wrong data is inserted in oracle

From: Jeffrey <jeffreybultinck_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Dec 2004 05:48:59 -0800

We are loading data via a Visual Basic program in an oracle database. The visual basic program is picking up (scheduled every 10 minutes) files from a server and processes the data from the files in the oracle database.
Now and then the data of the files is not inserted correctly in the database. Our application is then showing wrong data which frustrates our users.
If we then process the "wrong" file manually via VB then it inserts ok in the database.
Does anyone know what happens? Received on Wed Dec 01 2004 - 07:48:59 CST