Re: Simple Create Procedure Problem..

From: Arijit Chatterjee <arijitchatterjee123_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 1 Dec 2004 01:34:40 -0800

Respected Faculties,
As per your instruction at last I have created the procedure.But I want to see the output in variable "Open_Bal".

SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE PROC(ACCNO number)   2 AS
  3 Open_Bal number(10);
  4 BEGIN
  5 select OPENINGAMOUNT into Open_Bal from accountmaster where ACCOUNTCODE = accno;
  6 DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE(Open_Bal);
  7 END;
  8 /

Procedure created.

SQL> execute proc(160000);

What command I need to write???I have already got the PL/SQL PDF book from tahiti.oracle.com.Thanks once again for your great supports. Regards
Arijit Chatterjee Received on Wed Dec 01 2004 - 03:34:40 CST