Re: Scripts on HPUX

From: Alex <alexc_hh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:39:35 +0800

Hi all,

Basically, I'll need to understand those that is now being used before writing my own scripts as I've no previous knowledge on Oracble database and a very brief understanding in database system.

If I only concentrate on the scripting at the beginning, should I only focus on the PL/SQL command and skip the whole Oracle thing right now?

I'll definitely take a look at those links that you guys provide, thanks very much.
Alex