More detailed v$locked_object ??

From: Domenic <domenicg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2004 08:20:37 -0800

Is there a more detailed view to v$locked_object that shows you which rows are being locked? If I query v$sql based on the sql_address and prev_sql_addr from v$session or query v$open_cursor I can't see the statements holding these locks. All I see is SELECTs. I'm on 8.1.7.4 on Solaris. Any help would be appreciated. Could this be a bug?

Thanks,

Domenic Received on Tue Nov 30 2004 - 10:20:37 CST