Could you please share with us the information about DB 10g's stability and your feeling? Thanks!!

From: Jerry Wang <hm_wang87_at_ms4.hinet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:44:10 +0800

Dear All,

We have the intention of upgrading our RAC DB 9.2.0.3 to 10g,but a production site's statbility is most important to us.

Hope users using RAC DB 10g can share with us the information about its stability and your feeling!!

Thank you very much in advance!!

Regards,
Jackie Received on Mon Nov 29 2004 - 22:44:10 CST