Re: 2 GB myth

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 26 Nov 2004 10:01:24 -0800

ilaletin_at_usa.net (Igor Laletin) wrote in message news:<f9226414.0411251445.7beee96e_at_posting.google.com>...
> "Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:<41a6312e$0$12900$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> > Igor Laletin wrote:
> > > "Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:<41a54872$0$26294$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
>
> > > You made a sweeping comment that is completely untrue *for me and my
> clients*.
>
> You mean true, real-life clients? Amazing. Congratulations anyway!

> > This isn't emotions running high, though if it makes you feel any
> > better, feel free to keep believing anything you like. It's a concern
> > for the original poster not to be mislead by your silly and technically
> > inept advice.
>
> Thanks for not swearing in public this time :)
>
> Igor
>
> > HJR
From the content and tone of your posts I would have a difficult time trusting your judgement. I do have complete trust in Howard and his knowledge, and I'm not surprised he has a large number of clients. And, I am not surprised at your sarcasm, however ill-placed it may be.

I find it sad that you cannot accept quality advice and solid information over your arrogant, self-serving opinions, and that you insist upon the last word whether or not that word is worth having. Accept that your advice is deficient, learn from your mistake, and move on. We will all be much better for it.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Nov 26 2004 - 12:01:24 CST