Re: Redolog group Members

From: Martin Doering <doeringm_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:09:52 +0100

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:05:10 +0100, Martin Doering <doeringm_at_gmx.de> wrote:

>>And what do you think will happen on the mirror?
>
>This mirror is done by the OS, oracle again does mirror for itself.
>The question is:

Aeh, hm, yes, what? Sorry, did send it too fast.... :-)

The question is: What can happen with an online redolog, if you have just one, what not can happen with it, if you have 3 or 4? If it is just, that an administrator has less chance to kill the database be deleting it, this would be uninteresting for me.

--
Martin Doering