Re: QUERY WRITING

From: Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:36:05 +0100

On 25 Nov 2004 11:25:58 -0800, orefuja_at_yahoo.com (Segun) wrote:

>Hi all,
>I have a table with data as shown below
>
>PRODUCT ENGLAND USA FRANCE IRELAND
>Orange 100 101 100 90
>Mango 110 110 110 80
>Pawpaw 100 120 112 100
>Grape 105 130 124 115
>Banana 115 140 100 150
>
>Can someone please help generate a code to produce an output as shown below
>
>PRODUCT QUANTITY
>Orange 391
>Mango 410
>Pawpaw 432
>Grape 474
>Banana 505
>
>Thanks all, while expecting the reply urgently.
>
>Olu

This both a joke and an insult to this forum. First of all: this forum is a volunteer operation run by people in their spare free time. Consequently: you can't say 'while expecting the reply urgently'. If no one wants to reply, no one wants to reply.

Secondly, it is a joke and an insult, because you seem to be asking how you can add 4 columns.
If you don't know how to do this in SQL, get a SQL tutorial. If you don't know how to add, go to the primary school you once visited, and ask your money back.

Finally: as this is not the place to answer homework, if you are really to lazy to think of the correct solution, go somewhere else, or better still leave this trade. You don' belong here.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA