Tkprof output question

From: Yaakov Berkovitch <jaakovb_at_corrigent.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:10:19 +0200

Hello,

To those that have experience using the 'alter session sql_trace=true' and the tkprof, I have
a simlpe question.

If I saw in the ouptut generated by tkprof, Rows Row Source Operation

672        TABLE ACCESS FULL OBJ#(6817)

is that says that the SQL request doesn't use the index ?

Thanks for any tips.

Yaakov Berkovitch
jaakovb_at_corrigent.com Received on Thu Nov 25 2004 - 05:10:19 CST