non-existent DBA job market?

From: Have a lovely Google <rsundra2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Nov 2004 00:10:59 -0800

Is this true?? I saw this in a web article for DatabaseJournal;

This is the second of a two-part series about how you can become an Oracle DBA in today's almost non-existent DBA job market.

(I see a lot of job ads on Dice and so on for DBA's. This comes as a surprise to me. Any comments?? Received on Thu Nov 25 2004 - 02:10:59 CST