Re: Using dbca and RAC with 9.2.0.5

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:02:51 +1100

Michael wrote:
> Hello Howard,
>
> I never said, that it wouldn't be better to know what you are doing ...

And I didn't suggest you did!

What I said was: I've had trouble with DBCA, and it's not that hard to do it the other way. That's all.

> just that I think that for a few out there DBCA isn't such a bad choise
> to use at all.

My point is that *I* think it *can* be a bad choice at times. That's all.

You are entitled to your view, as I said about two posts back. But I'm entitled to mine, too.

It doesn't actually need further discussion.

HJR