Re: Using dbca and RAC with 9.2.0.5

From: Michael <michael.lohmar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Nov 2004 23:18:00 -0800

Hello Howard,

I never said, that it wouldn't be better to know what you are doing ... just that I think that for a few out there DBCA isn't such a bad choise to use at all. When you have the knowledge to make your own template as wished it does not make a difference whether your database is created by you or from a tool.

I have set up quite a few RAC Instances using DBCA without problems as part of unattended installations ... nothing to mention about. Greetings,
Michael Received on Wed Nov 24 2004 - 01:18:00 CST