Re: Serious article on comparison between MS SQL Server 2005 Yukon and Oracle 10g

From: Igor Laletin <ilaletin_at_usa.net>
Date: 23 Nov 2004 22:27:23 -0800

joel-garry_at_home.com (Joel Garry) wrote in message news:<91884734.0411221639.2f9dfc59_at_posting.google.com>... ...
> I don't mean to get the Russian Mob after me, but I
> just don't trust sites that look like they have some sort of secret
> about where they are located, then turn out to be, well:
>
> Registrant: SharpPower Shevchenko 2 Lesnoi, Sverdlovskaja 624201
> Russian Federation

Don't be ... silly. You and I use Google to post here. OP uses oraclemonster.com. Never heard about it before but looks like another interface for oracle groups where you can rate threads. Fine, matter of preference I guess.

It's other person's _tool_for_posting_to_usenet_oracle_groups_ for God's sake.

What's there you don't trust? You suspect oraclemonster changes posted text, misspells jg's comments, formats your hard drive when you read its postings or what? Please share with us, we all could be in danger.

The site is registered to be located in Russia. So? What it has to do with Russian mob you seem to be afraid of so much? If you are paranoid about Russians you could benefit from professional help and it's not in this newsgroup. Try your local yellow pages.

Igor

P.S. I tried home.com you use in your email. It redirects to www.jp.home.com written in a language I can't understand. Please advice if I can trust it. Received on Wed Nov 24 2004 - 00:27:23 CST