Re: Serious article on comparison between MS SQL Server 2005 Yukon and Oracle 10g

From: Brian Alien <trumin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Nov 2004 20:39:08 -0800

It is such a rarity to find a comparison by obvious practitioners who did not had any intents to promote Oracle over SQL Server or vise versa. They only promoted WisdomForce product very briefly :) I would add more credibility and even sympathy for that since there is no smell of Microsoft or Oracle money.
This is a decent comparison paper. I think conversational tone of the paper took a away from the credibility at first, but the content more than made up for it.

Brian Received on Tue Nov 23 2004 - 22:39:08 CST