How to start 10g OEM on Solaris?

From: ohaya <ohaya_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:28:52 -0500

Hi,

I just installed Oracle 10g Enterprise on a Solaris 9 X86 system, and it seems to be running ok (this is a test system at home, different from the one I posted about earlier).

On one of our 9i systems at work, in the $ORACLE_HOME/bin directory, I can start OEM by starting "oemapp console". But, on this Solaris X86 system, I can't find "oemapp" at all.

According to the Oracle installer, it shows OEM as being installed.

Can someone tell me where OEM is or how to start it in 10g?

Thanks,
Jim Received on Tue Nov 23 2004 - 21:28:52 CST