High Cpu Usage After 9i Migration

From: Yegna Balasubramanian <ybalasub_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Nov 2004 12:23:12 -0800

All,

   I have upgraded our production Oracle databse from 8.1.7.4 to 9.2.0.5 recentrly, the CPU usage is 35% normally when we run the DB in 8174 but after the migration CPU usage is 70%, sqls are doing lots of buffer gets now than it used to before, we are working on tuning those queries,have anybody experienced this before? inputs are welcome? My DB is running on HP-UX 11.11 with 8CPUs and 16G memory.

Regards
Yegna Received on Tue Nov 23 2004 - 14:23:12 CST