Wait for a undo record

From: OakRogbak_erPine_at_yahoo.com Kill the 2 trees in email address to reply <OakRogbak_erPine_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Nov 2004 10:36:11 -0800

I ran a statspack report against my 8.2.7.4 database. I ran it for a period of only 3.80 minutes (I usually try to do 15 minute periods). Among the Top 5 Wait Events it shows:

Wait for a undo record                              7,219       79,386
  52.25

79386 cs = 793 seconds = 13.22 minutes

How can this wait time be longer than than my snapshot period? Yes, I did have TIMED_STATISTICS turned on.

Thanks,
Roger Received on Tue Nov 23 2004 - 12:36:11 CST