Creating oracle database problem

From: Anurag aggarwal <anupreety_at_touchtelindia.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:34:46 +0530

Hi
 I m getting the error while creating manual database  in Oracle 9i with linux(RedHat). My error is this

 ora-01501:create database failed
 ora-01990:error opening password file
 ora-27046:file size is not a multiple of logical blolck size.
 ora-01092:oracle instace terminated.Disconnection forced.
 In alert log file shows database creation completed.  pls help me out.
 Thanx
 Preety Received on Tue Nov 23 2004 - 09:04:46 CST