Re: Help required on Data Guard

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:45:31 -0800

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

> Access wrote:
>

>> Peace brothers ;-)

> Nature abhors a vaccuum, and on the same principle, I dislike most of
> Daniel's posts of late: they are empty of actual, factual content. That
> is not the same thing as war, however.
>
> HJR
Then try saying that with a modicum of civility. And should we also assume that your responses to David and Richard Foote were because you consider their posts vapid or is that only reserved for me.

It is not that you are not right the vast majority of the time. It is rather than your responses are often 90% attitude ... 10% aptitude.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington