Re: Serious article on comparison between MS SQL Server 2005 Yukon and Oracle

From: Database replication via OracleMonster.com <forum_at_OracleMonster.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:02:46 GMT

"What stunns me most however
is that a product that is being sold today is compared to one that is, as far as I am concerned, still vaporware."

Agree that both products are in different stage. However article compares features which claimed as working by both vendors. Many people including me, experimenting with one of them or both products already. Some people need to take into consideration the latest releases of Oracle and SQL Server in order to make correct architecture planning of the own products. That is why I found this article very useful and appreciate effort of authors.