Re: DDL

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:21:05 -0800

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

>> I hate to continue to drag this out Howard but why not just acknowledge
>> that Richard is correct?

> About what, Daniel?

I know this suggestion will make you uncomfortable and likely earn me another poke in the eye with a sharp stick ... but we are talking about Richard Foote ... not Don Burleson or someone from TUSC. You can just say "Thank you Richard" just as I posted a thank you to you for correcting me. You don't have to always be right. And you don't have to always get your back up on every issue. This is Oracle not a religion. Not once have you ever in this group, to the best of my oft faulty memory, acknowledged a mistake or an error in anything. This might be a good time to start. Richard was correct. Really. He was. Honest. At least in this correspondents opinion.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington