Re: Serious article on comparison between MS SQL Server 2005 Yukon and Oracle 10

From: Database replication via OracleMonster.com <forum_at_OracleMonster.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 00:26:44 GMT

Daniel,
Please describe the fact that give you more credibility over other people? Is it the one that you do not respect other people, or that you are screaming loudly? Neither one would justify it for me. If you have facts other than your talks, please provide it here. Otherwise it is just a noise. Sorry if I hurt your feelings