Re: Are 9i incrementals realy incremental....

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:13:50 +1100

Pete's wrote:

> Yes your right Howard regarding the levels of incrementals. After I
> pressed the 'Go' button on the reply, I realized I failed to mentioned
> them. I should have re-replied back to it, but even so, I thought
> should have given the OP enough information to go back and re-test or
> re-read the Recovery Guide.
>
> Pete's

The different levels of incrementalism is not the most important thing. It's the way you confuse a "full backup" with a "level 0" backup that is the most serious inaccuracy.

It is no good giving the OP "enough information" if the information you gave was wrong, is it? A lot of people here do that, it is true. But that's no reason for anyone else to start joining the club.

HJR Received on Fri Nov 19 2004 - 15:13:50 CST