DBA course scripts

From: Roberto <none_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:56:23 -0200

Hi,

some time ago I made the DBA course, and I wanted to review all the material. I installed a copy of Oracle, but when I wanted to recreate the tables used in the course, the floppies with the scripts to do that didn't want to work. The first one (for the PL/SQL class) I still managed to recover. The others are goners.

Does sombody know where I could get those scripts that create the tables for the DBA course (At the time it was for 8i)

Tks,

Roberto Received on Wed Nov 17 2004 - 10:56:23 CST