Re: Complex Object Retrieval doesn't work

From: Cristian Vanti <c.vanti_at_tin.it>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 02:09:31 +0100

I'll use bind variables when (if) I'll be able to get my app to work: now it's just a demo.
I use row prefetch and I have few roundtrips for root object and nested ones: the problem is the roundtrip for EACH referenced object (I have 2 for each root obj).
Have someone some suggestion ? other settings to be done ? no one experienced before ?

thanks
cristian