dbms_stats / 9204

From: Oradba Linux <oradba_linux_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 05:11:09 GMT

I have gathered statistics for all objects in our prod database. How do you guys find out the next time to gather stats on the table? Do you regularly put them in a schedule ? My intention is avoid wasting cpu cycles gathering statistics unless it is needed. Received on Tue Nov 16 2004 - 23:11:09 CST