EXP-00091 on 9i EXPORT ( user )

From: Rob Williamson <robw_at_physics.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:40:34 -0500

Oracle 9i)Doing a user export I got this error on the tables only and sometimes two errors per table. The import into a new 9i db (we are recreating the development DB for production ) works fine and the apps seem to work and the number of rows imported and exported match. But we did get an error. This is a test import export and I would like to know what this means for future trouble possibilities if there are any.

This is Oracles explanation:

EXP-00091 Exporting questionable statistics

Cause: Export was able to export statistics, but the statistics may not be useable. The statistics are questionable because one or more of the following happened during export: a row error occurred, client character set or NCHARSET does not match with the server, a query clause was specified on export, only certain partitions or subpartitions were exported, or a fatal error occurred while processing a table.

Action: To export non-questionable statistics, change the client
character set or NCHARSET to match the server, export with no query
clause, or export complete tables. If desired, import parameters can be
supplied so that only non-questionable statistics will be imported, and all questionable statistics will be recalculated.

I have eliminated the query clause problem becuase we used no query in the export and I believe the partition explanation is not an option either but I am not completely sure. What can I do to verify that it is NCHARSET issue or row error occured. If all rows exported I would like to assume that row error is not an issue either?

Any Help

Rob Received on Mon Nov 15 2004 - 10:40:34 CST